Thursday, July 12, 2012

Tool #4

I created a Google Doc and a Google Form for the first time!  I have google docs that other people have created before, but never did it myself.  I think it is easy to use and accessible.  My only hiccup was selecting the answers on the Google Form.  I selected them but I think they are showing up with others view it.  :/  I can't figure out how to take it off.

I can see myself using it for several things, such as quizes, writing assignments, KLW charts, and I think it would be nice to use with parents for permission slips or sign up forms.  I sent my two creations to the 3 colleagues that I know on campus and I hope they didn't mind me bothering them in the summer! I look forward to seeing how the other Google Apps are used on my grade level!

No comments:

Post a Comment