Thursday, July 12, 2012

Tool #5

This is my second attempt to publish this post.  I have had trouble saving my post before publishing.  I hope this works!
I created a Prezi for reading strategies. This could be used as a pre-teach or as a review.  I would also like the students to create one for the strategies they use and prove how they are affective.

I created a story on Storybird.  I would use this as a model for the students to refer as they create a story with a beginning, middle, and end.  Also to assess how they are matching their illustrations to their writing.

I found both of these tools very user friendly and they create great presentations.  I could use them for projects, culminating events, and assessments.  I wanted to embed both projects but found it difficult.  I'm glad the link worked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment